Irrespective of where your dwelling is located in North Carolina, it’s imperative to protect your hard-earned asset from imminent calamities. A home insurance policy is designed to safeguard one of a family’s massive investments and their home from prevailing perils such as vandalism and fire. At Brevard Insurance Agency Inc. in Brevard, NC, we offer versatile home insurance policies to ensure that you guard your home against imminent disasters such as theft and other covered liabilities. Our knowledgeable agents work closely with our clients in crafting customized quotes that befit their needs and budgetary allocation.
The home insurance policy covers your home against fire, water damage, lawsuits, theft, and other covered losses stated in your policy document. While acquiring a home insurance policy, some factors on determining its premium rates include:
- Year of construction.
- Building construction.
- Credit history.
- Claims history.
- The type of coverage chosen.
- Desired deductibles.
It’s a prudent move to select a home insurance option matching your budget and need. Home insurance is not mandatory in North Carolina. However, if you have constructed your house using a mortgage, your lender may require you to show proof of home insurance. Home insurance combines both casualty and property coverages. This policy is designed to cover a broad spectrum of perils associated with owning a home. Visit us today at Brevard Insurance Agency Inc. and speak to our passionate and charismatic agents. They will assist you in getting a spectacular customized quote for your home insurance.
What is covered under the home insurance policy at Brevard Insurance Agency Inc in North Carolina?
- Coverage for your dwelling structure: This form of the policy pays for renovating or rebuilding your residence if it is damaged by fire, vandalism, or other disasters.
- Coverage for your belonging: It protects your items such as sports equipment, furniture, and appliances if they are robbed or damaged by perils covered in your policy.
- Liability protection: It covers you from lawsuits resulting from bodily injury or property destruction that you and your family members cause to other people.
- Additional living expenses: It caters to additional costs while living away from your home if it is uninhabitable after damage from a covered peril.
- Other structures coverage: It protects other structures that are not attached to your houses, such as a detached garage and a gazebo.
Call or visit our offices at Brevard Insurance Agency Inc., located in Brevard, NC, to get a customized quote on a home insurance policy.