Auto Insurance in North Carolina
With many different cars on the road, all the motorists need a protection plan. Here at Brevard Insurance Agency Inc., we understand that drivers all have specific needs when it comes to insurance. With our friendly agency by your side, we can help craft an affordable policy that has your best interest in mind. If you're looking for an auto insurance policy in Brevard, NC, you've come to the right place.
Why Do I Need Auto Insurance?
An auto insurance policy is required at some level in every state, but for nearly every policy, you'll need liability coverage as well. With the right protection, you won't face a financial crisis in the event of an accident, theft, or covering medical costs. Our goal is to give car owners in the area the ability to drive with confidence out on the road.
Car Insurance Coverages
Just like any other kind of insurance coverage, an auto policy gives you choices. We will take the time to explain each one when you need coverage. Here are some of the major options for any car insurance policy.
- Collision- covers damage caused to your car as the result of an accident
- Comprehensive- this part of the policy would pay from losses suffered from vandalism, fire, or flooding
- Liability- if you're at fault for an accident, this would cover the other party's medical and property damages
- Uninsured Motorists- this would pay for losses that another motorist caused to you who doesn't have enough coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance- if you've had a breakdown, your car won't start, or you need towing, this part of the policy covers that
Choose Brevard Insurance Agency Inc. For An Auto Insurance Policy In North Carolina
We pledge to provide you with the best service possible when you need assistance in the Brevard, NC area. If you're searching for a helpful and friendly team of experts in your area, give us a call today for all your car insurance needs.
While our office is located in Brevard, NC, we serve clients in multiple cities around the area, such as Pisgah Forest, Connestee Falls, Lake Toxaway, Cedar Mountain, Mills River, Etowah, Rosman, Asheville, Arden, Hendersonville, and Fletcher. Please give us a call if you are in the surrounding area.